Hi, today I will show you 6 ways how to stay possitive in life or in school. So take a notes and start writing!
Get a good night’s sleep. Students should get at least nine hours of sleep each night. However, it’s hard to maintain those good sleep habits. Set a bedtime routine, and go to bed at the same hour each night. Your mind will not be able to concentrate if it’s not rested…it needs a break!
Start the day with something you like. The way you begin your day has a huge impact on the rest of your day. Get a good start by doing something that you like! Of course mornings are busy and rushed as it is, but carve out just a few minutes for something nice.
- Eat a yummy breakfast.
- Listen to a great playlist while you get dressed.
- Sit and enjoy a cup of tea.
Don’t take everything so seriously. School days can be nothing but a series of obstacles, obligations, and important decisions. Or, you can make the choice to not take every little thing so seriously. When you look from a different perspective, life is pretty ridiculous! When you let go of the seriousness, school days can be happy and fun.
- When something stressful happens to you, try to find the humor in it.
- Think of yourself ten years from now. What will that older version of you remember? How will they feel about the little things that are bothering you today.
Listen to music. Music is tied to our emotions. Sad music can makes us feel sad, and happy music can help us feel happy. Listen to some upbeat music as you get ready for school, on your way to school, or during a school break. This will lift your mood and give you a boost to make it through your day.
Avoid drama. A huge source of stress during school days is interpersonal drama. You can work to avoid this problem and stay happy if you make an effort to mind your own business.
- When conflicts arise that don’t necessarily involve you, try to stay out of it.
- Don’t gossip! It may be tempting, but try not to talk about people behind their backs.
- Don’t allow yourself to get pulled into arguments. Don’t let anyone pressure you to take sides.
Visualize your future. Before you go to bed at night, be sure to use your childhood gift of imagination and think about where you see yourself in the future, and about how likely you will be able to achieve that dream without having sufficient focusing skills, if your dream isn’t academic based like sports and music etc. You still need good focus skills to be a football player so don’t put it off your list! Don’t get distracted at school. Be a smart person and do the right things.
So that’s all, thanks for reading! ♥